GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:51:38 -0700
EMBASSY OF THE GAMBIA

9f, No.7, Lane 62, Tien Mou West Road,
Tien Mou, Tripel
Taiwan R.O.C

15th February, 2002

CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE

Your Excellency

On the occasion of the 37th independence anniversary celebrations, I wish to extend to you personally, and through you, the government and people of the Republic of The Gambia, my heartfelt congratulation. This is very significant as it marks the advent of yet another successful presidential and parliamentary elections, which have gone a long way in reinforcing the culture of elective democracy under Your Excellency's able leadership.

My staff joins me in wishing Your Excellency and the entire Gambian populace a day marked by peace and happiness and a milestone for The Gambia's future success.

Please accept Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.

Essa Bokarr Sey
Ambassador