GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:09:32 EST
You damned fools and cowards, what brought about the change of mind and
stance against this brutish, thuggish regime of Yahya Jahanama? The death  of
Deyda Hydara, torching of the Independent Newspaper, threatening of  Journalist,
or Gambians Acting Smart, not Angry, by hitting your  pocketbooks?  From now
on, NO MORE Nice Guys, we'll  peacefully disrupt these criminal [Robin Hood In
Reverse] mindset of yours, by  hitting your pocketbooks or profit margins.
You're nothing but SELECTIVE  MERCHANTS OF MISERY toward the SUFFERING Gambian lot.
Why would anyone threatened The SeneGambian shining star? I guess you're
trying to create confusion amongst us, while trying to effectuate the PARADIGM
SHIFT. We've known these tactics for far too long. Take a hike.
We'll compromise with you on one condition: Youssou will perform and all
proceeds, less your expenses, will go toward fighting the Media Bill and a Deyda
Hydara Fund.
What's your take? From now on, we don't want to get even, but  Smart.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい