GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 19:58:13 +0000
"These guys are truly dickheads??
Who in their right minds would fly Fighter Jets over a congested city like
Banjul and the suburbs when there is NO reason for it, except to terrify an
innocent populace?"

Dave,

Yes, only dickheads will do such kind a thing.  I just can't fathom why on
earth the need for a jet fighter in The Gambia.  But with the morons at the
helm anything is game.

regards,

Mboge