GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 01:30:58 GMT
Peter,

Show me someone (ANYBODY) who wears religion on his/her sleeve, and I'll
show you a hypocrite. This Modou Mbye Jabang is no exception. I was just too
busy to engage the guy, but like yourself and Kabir, I've picked up on this
fellow's phoniness. While we all expressed our outrage at the barbarity of
this criminal govt in April, one subscriber's condemnation was conspicuosly
absent: our resident Oustace-cum-Khaliph Modou Mbye Jabang! But the fact
that this boy would send a secret mail to Essa Sey buttressing the Devil's
emissary's position is a clear manifestation of what Jabang truly is: a wolf
in sheep clothing. This is indeed a wonderful List, because if for nothing
else, we're all getting schooled in the "Gambian character." People don't
come phonier than this Jabang person. Good catch Peter!

Saul.