GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sukai gaye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:31:07 GMT
My deepest condolences to the families of all those who died in this
unneccssary carnage.  I fully agree with the suggestion that we should do
something to express our disgust of what happened.  We cannot just sit back
and let our small brothers and sisters die in vain.  How cowardly can
anybody be to cold-bloodedly murder all those unarmed children?  How dare
they call themselves soldiers?  All the government facilities and all the
cars that were burnt will never be worth all those lives. What's happening
to Africa when every psychotic,stupid,shallow, deranged individual can
become a soldier and be given a gun.  The saddest part is that our head of
state is just another psycho who happens to be in civilian clothes. Our
conscience should not let us watch our brothers and sisters die in vain
whilst there mothers and fathers remained in the safety of their homes.