GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:32:18 -0500
YAHYA JAMMEH,CHARLES  TAYLOR AGENTS IN WEST AFRICA-WHERE THE ARMS COME FROM?

The former Eastern bloc and countries that are vying to join the EU,from
that region are a good source of arms supply for mad buyers like Yahya
Jammeh. Georgia,Ukraine,Hungary,Bulgaria,Rumania and other Balkan states
are good examples in this case study that I am about to share with our good
folks this time around.
 The above countries have four things in common.They were part of the
former USSR,they are in a volatile area where the illicit flow of small
arms is rampant,they want to be part of the EU,they want to be accepted as
members of the NATO alliance.Four wheels move a car.
There are priorities in their foreign policies, and part of the priorities
is joining the EU and the NATO alliance. NATO,for people like Pierre Gomez
means North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.Pierre I told you to have a  note
book and then invite Yahya to take notes when reading my emails to him.
NATO is an outcome of the preceding world wars and other social upheavals
that affected the history of the world and to be more specific-Europe as a
continent.
This body was formed to help defend countries within the zone known as the
NORTH ATLANTIC, from possible threats which were expected to emanate from
those countries that formed the WARSAW PACT.As usual both sides were seen
as forces to reckon with.
There were underlying factors that either sabotaged or supported the
existence of both bodies.Those factors were used to facilitate or block the
very existence of those organs,therefore the meaning of the cold war. NATO
suspected the Kremlin and it's stooges,likewise those within the WARSAW
PACT suspected the NATO bloc.
NATO was also seen as an organisation that could supress emerging dictators
like Hitler,Tito etc.No wonder the same body flushed Slobodan Milosovic and
he has been caged in a cubicle in Hague.Yahya Jammeh will not be given a
cubicle,he will instead be packed in a wooden chest because he is a black
snake from the Kanilai zoo.

The very reasons that led to the creation of NATO is what led to the
creation of things like the berlin wall that seperated Eastern and Western
Germany.That is the wall that Reagan asked Gorbachev to tear down! History
has always been brutal when marking the end of tyranny and tyrants.It has
always been cynical and harsh when opening the gates and then allowing
tryants enter through those very gates. The berlin wall was brought down
and the pieces were raked and dropped into the deep blue sea.Some of these
nations and it's people were part of that area which was controlled by
viciuos and blood-hungry tyrants like Tito,The Rumanian dictator and
others. These nations were the wings of terror that Lenin,Stalin and others
used to maintain the USSR.They were used as granaries to keep
arms,amunitions,bombs,war planes and so on.In those nations they had
factories that were each assigned roles to play.Some made
planes.tractros,guns,bombs etc.Read the name AK47-Andrews Kalashnikov
47.The name certainly rings a bell.He might have been made a Russian
citizen because of his talent.Those were people used to being prostituted
by tyrants.So that is why when scientists like Andre Sakarov fled to the
West and tasted freedom they never wanted to go home.
Their talents and products were always being used in favour of the mighty
Soviet Union.Lenin and others were so over ambitious that they wanted an
empire of Communism that controlled the earth and space.
After the sudden fall of the USSR thanks to visionaries like
Gorbachev,those smaller countries broke into pieces and it was a matter of
must for them to undergo another rennaissance.
NATO continued to survive and the WARSAW PACT could not contain the cracks
that threatened it's very existence.

NATO set a criteria for those nations that wanted to be welcome on
board,some were open and others were part of the daily administrative
routine.Most the arms and amouries of those countries were controlled by
the Kremlin before.The arms that most of them had were not up to standard
compared to those within the NATO alliance. That is,countries like
France,Spain,Germany,Belgium,England and so on.
These former members of the Soviet bloc had to resort to abandoning their
old stock and then get the latest and modern military hardware.

The transition that sent left overs to poor third world countries like ours:

There are countries in the former USSR(central and Eastern Europe)that
could have helped us in the agricultural sector and they were ready to do
but...their approach was shaped by war lords like Taylor and mad men like
Jammeh.When the eastern Europeans started revisiting Africa they saw
leaders that wanted arms,instead of food and shelter for their poeple.These
former USSR citizens rememberered a lot with what they saw in Africa when
they used their universities to help our students get scholarships.They
knew that our poor people were used as woindows to spread the communist
ideology in a foreign culture etc.
They knew that our people were used as queens and nights on a chess board
that they did not even understand.However,coming back to those old friends
and knew faces in a continent that was full of a new breed which wanted
power,money and madness to spread was good for the arms dealers.When the
economists failed to convince war lords to order food etc,the arms dealers
could! because they knew that the money was controlled by war lords and mad
men!
They also needed money for their people who have abandoned communism and
dependency.They needed money to polticise thier new thoughts and then
encourage the capitalist rat race and marketing strategies.They therefore
automatically knew that the fastest commodity was arms and amunition.Their
interest was two fold.One to make money and two to use those West African
buyers like Jammeh for transipment to other destinations.If the USA presses
hard traces of arms deals can be found near Jammeh very very easily.
No wonder the first victims were the citiznes of those Balkan states who
died during the Balkan wars. The arms dealers used Milosovic,and others to
make money.They also spread to West Africa particularly
Gambia,G/Bissau,Liberia,Sieraleone(Foday Sankoh etc),Brkina Faso and now
Ivory Coast.These were good super markets for them.
The archives that we received from the UN have clearly backed the above
case study.
These left overs is what leaders like Jammeh call heavy arms.They are below
standard in eastern Europe but are obviously heavy arms in a poor country
like the Gambia.There are special agents who have been assigned to sell
these arms.They conduct researches,locate markets and entice buyers.They
are well trained and have special ways of enticing buyers especially
shallow minds like Yahya AJJ JAMMEH! My socks! He is the brave soldier for
some and a mad man for me.
These agents who sell the arms are in most cases former KGB guys,and they
usually target so-called presidents,war lords or terrorists.All these three
who have been listed as potential buyers have things in common. Ie,They are
hungry for money,hungry for power and have a strong desire to control
situations by force or at all cost.
These selling agents are far more sophisticated than Taylor more over a mad
man!
One of the ways that they use to entice customers like mad Jammeh is
that,they can influence their friends at the EU to help Gambia have access
to the EU funds.
If a leader is ignorant,naive and at the same time mad,what should we
expect?
Meeting these selling agents who are former international agents of the KGB
means them drinking the brain of a mad man.
Ignorance is a bad disease and ignorant people are usually the first
victims of any ploy that comes from the machination of strong intelligence
network.
Anyway what should we expect from a statehouse where Francisco Caso a
former fire officer from Italy can be a high ranking security adviser? That
says tons about the so-called leader's mentality right?
These arms that are flowing from the former eastern European countries are
the source of all conflicts in West Africa.
We know that Yahya and Taylor have been serving as agents that could spread
arms in Africa and beyond.He Yahya is part of those who want to entice
other leaders to buy arms from North Korea these days.The leads that are
being followed are certainly pointing at Kanilai.He can be sedetious when
it comes to money.Madness does not mean the mad man cannot feed himself,he
does so ofcourse mad men cannot seal or conseal traces.
The PMO records show that Hydara and others visited North Korea and another
team went there in 1996.Poeple working for Yahya do not support his system
most of them are just scared.
Even Pierre Gomez is just scared,but agents like Pierre are not smart
enough.How about if I challenge Pierre to openly explian why he is seen on
a picture near me Binneh the coupist,the taboo etc on line?
These people are the worst opportunists and inept officials one can ever
imagine.
In my next article I will post here part of the list of arms that Yahya
ordered from Bulgaria in 2001. A company called ARSENAL sells arms to
buyers like Jammeh.There are teams investigating these traces and they are
close to wrapping up.Are these companies reselling for machines from North
Korea etc?
Pierre and his team we are in a fierce battle and you will all
regret,Binneh will never disappear into thin air.Pierre you are right in
what you wrote... lies live for one thousand years and reality stays for
ever.Will APRC stay for ever because it is a package of lies that are
smeliing so bad!
Jammeh's cronies on line and elsewhere should bear in mind I am not joking
and some of these reports are excerpts from deep rooted intelligence
reports.

Binneh S Minteh
NYU.EDU
Email:[log in to unmask]