GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 03:50:00 PST
http://www.gambiansonline.com

The newly designed website is finally here ladies and gentlemen. I, George
Sarr, would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciations and
you know what, this one's for you my people. I decided
to create this site simply because I felt the need to have a website designed
with the Gambian People in mind. Often times, The Gambia is
forgotten by our very own African Organisations and the fact is yes we are
small but not lack of talent. A recent visit to "africaonline.com"
brings another classic example. I figure hey, it said "Africaonline" so Gambia
ought to be on here. Right?Wrong again...
  And so I don't want to do this alone. I would encourage every Gambian to
claim the site as their own. Am not the C.E.O nor do I have a staff. The only
thing I've done is getting it off the ground. Now, I would like you people to
participate in the venture. To become a participant send
your e-mail to admin@gambiansonline  or simply join our mailling list by
forwarding your e-mail address to : joingol@gambiansonline
And if you haven't sign our guestbook please take the moment and let us know
what you think. Your suggestions will not be overlooked.

                                        Thank you all.

PS* - gambiansonline is non-profit organisation. No one here is getting paid
for the services provided so far. However we do have some sponsors
in the works and there may be rewards later on for those who would like to
get involved..So that means no Ferraris yet..but who knows -:)LOL