GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:17:31 +0200
The religion We Need we got it 14 centuries ago.
Allah had Mention it in the Holy Qur`an: "I chosed Islam for you as your
religion".

All the prophets that came before the last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) came to
delivered the message of Islam.

The Qur`an has all the answers to solve all our problems in this world and
the hereafter.
Is a pity most of mankind did not understand the message of the Holy Qur`an,
that`s why people are more confuse about Islam.

We all know that the religion of Allah is only One, and that is Islam
notting else but Islam.

Let us read the Qur`an then we will find the answer to our todays problems.

This Stan Chu llo is a big joker. We got the religion we need long time ago.

I think (a) is missing from his name between the
S & T. to make it (Satan Chu llo).

There will be no one who will come with new religion.
Dont be afraid, dont be ashame, come let us read the Qur`an to know the
meaning of our existing.

O Allah! Confer Your grace on us through the Magnificent Qur`an; make it for
us a Book of instruction and evidence,light, guidance and mercy;
Grant us the honour of reciting it day and night and make it an argument and
proof for us, O Lord and Sustainer of all the worlds, through the gracious
instrumentality of Muhammad, Your Prophet,-

May Allah shower blessings and peace on him.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)

Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 2:06 PM
Amadu Kabir Njie forwards: