GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:09:01 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2002 8:21:15 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Dear Sister Jabou,
> Thank you ever so much for your detailed explanation.I am very happy and
> satisfied that you are doing it for the love and sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa
>
> Ta'ala and not for any other motive,in that case, rest assured of my full
> support and coperation

Dear Musa,

Thank you for the response, but i cannot see why you would assume that i was
doing this for any other reason than to teach people about Islam. I think I
must have stated this in every post i sent about this series, and that
statement is also quite prevalent even in the preface to my post.
Also, you make it sound like I have a mandate to set up a government or that
some  government somewhere is just sitting around waiting for me to come
along and set up an Islamic state such that if I write about Islam, then it
amounts to a motive to accomplish this. I must say I am at a total loss as to
how you came upon this conclusion. However, I am glad that you understand my
intentions even though they have ben quite clear all along. I guess even the
pious have joined the panic about Islam and what a disservice and a double
standard for supposed believers.May Allah guide us on the straight path.
Ameen.

,
 Jabou N.Joh,