GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 03:24:27 EST

I will share some valuable info here when I come across them. This in an
effort to encourage and enhance blogging. I know Suntou, Yero, Ousman, and
possibly a few others here are interested.
By Wes Thorp.
How can you avoid those stupid, dumb writing mistakes with your blog that
make you feel like a third grade english class reject?
You know that you are a literate person and you know the difference between a
 subject, predicate and a direct object.  But, after reading your blog post
some wise guy points out that you have a sentence fragment or maybe a run-on
sentence, not to mention any number of other mistakes that can be made.
What do you need to do?
Well, it might help to read your post out loud before you publish it.   Okay,
it sounds very second grade, I know.  But, it works.  Those  troubling areas
where your fingers got ahead or behind your brain just jump to  to the
surface.
Try it.  This works.