GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 15:04:12 -0700
 Jobe or any name you call yourself,let me say that
UDP system of politics is not the same as the APRC.Our
constitution is a democratic one because power is in
the hands not of a minority but of the whole people.We
actually welcome commentary from people like
Hammjatta,Barrow and Toure who are not playing
hypocritical criticism in this forum and 90% of the
list members know about that.For us, these are the
rightful criticism expected from any rightful
thinking gambian.We do not want people to praise us
when we make mistakes.
 The reason i take time to tell you this is because i
think you don't understand what these three gentlemen
mean by the "UDP inconsistencies" and that is the
reason why you are perambulating and con gratulating
but i don't have to blame you much because 'birds of
the same feather fly together'.What i mean by that is
if Jammeh your boss can decorate himself with all
sorts of doctorates for nothing why should i be
surprise to see you claiming victory for nothing.
 Listen we are not calling people to come in
cyberspace and defend us but our actions speak louder
than words.It is on record that we have proved Jammeh
to be a thief in the National Assembly,we have proved
him to be a murderer and the government murdered
Ousman Koro cessay and time will tell.You can go and
ask Mustapha wadda to show you the UDP motions which
were rejected unlawfully.You see i don't understanding
what type of defend are you talking about.We are not
military men and we don't believe in violence
otherwise something else would have happened.And
thanks to some of our civilize Army and hard working
military men who have seen every type of nepotizism
and tribalism don't want to act otherwise.
 You know it yourself because UDP people have nothing
to hide and we don't hide our identity like you.We are
free born and can tell any one our real names, where
we are from which part of the country and we believe
this is an enough defend in cyberspace.
'Long live democracy and short live dictatorship'.
Saihou