GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:25:19 EDT
Dearest Halifa,
My warmest greetings to you and family.  I really do appreciate your
response to my commentary on your earlier letter to the Gambian National
Assembly.  Your letter to the Senegalese Government does raise some very
interesting issues on the sub-regional politics and the Senegalese military
strategy to resolving the Cassamance insurgency.  I will inshallah make my
comments, reservations and possible alternative security policies to
bringing peace in the sub-region.

Your Junior Brother,
Ebou Jallow