GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 07:04:25 PDT
Hamjatta Kanteh

No doubt he will get this message.He is still strong and part of the
progressive,one of those who are working hard right now to make sure that this
incident does not only remain a history but also spell out the way forward for
the struggle of our people.As one of the few intellectuals in the country who
believed that the students must not be left alone,he did his best the very day
after the massacre to  gather some of us at his home not only for us to speak
our minds but made us to commit our selves to link the struggle of the
students and that of the oppressed Gambian.More of his work on this issue will
be made  known when ever available.

For freedom
saiks

 is
great that the old left is being revived. We must all speak with one voice
against Fascism that Jammeh has wrought on the Gambian People.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh