GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:40:10 +0100
Sidebeh,

Please do us a favour and Ignor KB,some of us are enjoying reading you.His
chest pounding infantile behavour is no interesting political substance.The 30
years of the brutal political oppression and economic mismanagement of the PPP
regime is not a history invented but the activity of life human beings.KB is
part of those who made this  dirty history of our dear Country, that he is
said to be Kebba Jallow,is enough to draw the lines,there is a dialectical
developement of every objective political and economic situation,this simple
political understanding needs no big interlectual head to understand.

For Freedom
Saiks