GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:28:11 -0500
George,Bamba LAYE,and KB et al,

Thanks very much for a job well done.  This insidious buffoon (Collins)will
now realise that his silly rantings against Ebrima Ceesay and the L members
were immature and imbecillic to say the least.

Collins is a slimy crook who is trying to short-change our farmers but as
many have said, Gambians are now aware of this looters and thieves posturing
as businessmen.  Anytime they come up they will be exposed.

  Only fools and greedy people like Yahya and his cohorts are gullible
enough to be taken for a ride by this slime ball.

Ebrima his and sources are invaluable to the Gambian struggle for freedom,
democracy and prosperity.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Mboge