GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:04:19 EST
Yus,

Let me set the records straight here once and for all.  I have never uttered a word about the race issue that you are debating with Saul, Omar etc. since its inception, so I'm taken aback to see a whole posting dedicated to me about what I have said/not said or insinuated about the topic.  Probably, you confused OB with Omar.  We are two different people, the former is the US and not Scandinavia.

That said and now that I'm stickled, howvere, I am of the opinion that we sometime devote too much time than otherwise, necessary on a single topic thereby making it redundant and subsequently it reels into personae and name-calling.  Both sides to the story have been heard and the rest is left to the readers to deduce.  That is my view regarding this topic.

Let's move on, brothers.

OB Silla.