GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 13:05:13 GMT
Mr. Coker,

Where is the news? This is vintage Yankuba Tourage: Incoherent,
self-incriminating, and the loosest cannon ball in the cabinet! I bet you,
he wanted to say the opposite of what he's saying. In any case, he has
confirmed what most Gambians know already: Koro  Ceesay was murdered. Next
confessor? Yaya. It's coming.

Saul.