GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:07:38 +0100
Members,

After insisting to Mr. Saihou Mballow that the name UDP_NY or Peace Justice
be appended to a verifiable individual subscriber, I subscribed the titles
under his own name.
You will all recall that Mr. Mballow apologised to all of us here when some
user/s of his computer replied to a mail using his account. Such mix-ups may
occur but indeed, there were no security issues involved, and as mentioned,
Mr. Mballow duely apologised.

The case of Mr. SS.Daffeh is unusual. Mr. Mballow just mentioned that he
simply forwards the latter's postings not because Daffeh requested him to do
that but simply because he believes them to be of interest to some readers.
(I hope I am right here?). Persoally, I would simply add my voice to Joe's
asking Mr. Mballow to invite Daffeh and others to simply register as list
members to save us all the trouble of dealing with inconvenient
administrative matters. It is simply impossible  to debate with someone
whose opinions must be bagged to  the village Bantaba but enjoys the
privilege of not listening to opinons from the same Bantaba.

I am obliged to assure you all that these concerns will hopefully be
adressed by the Management Team sooner rather than later.

sincerely,
Momodou S Sidibeh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい