GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Gajigo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:24:14 -0500
Hello everyone,
If anyone knows the address of any organisation, school, hospital, etc in
Gambia that could use Beatrisa (see below) help, please forward this message
to them. Beatrisa Djorkdjevic's email address is <[log in to unmask]>.
Thanks a lot.

Ousman

>===== Original Message From [log in to unmask] (Beatrisa Djordjevic)
Hello Ousman!

Thank you very much for your mail! I'm really happy to get some
information!
The fields of my interest are frontly music teaching and working with
healthcare or
in a hostpital. I also like to cook and sew, I love children and not to
mention my love
for african music and dancing!
But the field is really not so important for me because I'm curious and
willing to learn about new things. As long as I'm with the people and near
music and dance, than I'm happy!

Thanks for you concern!
Beatrisa

Ousman Gajigo               *