GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:01:37 +0000
Baba:

Our good old professor was only laying the ground work, he was well aware of his intention to go back home and do his thing. What I cannot understand is why trying to elbow Gambians in the Diaspora, or was that just another calculated choice of the right poltical zinger for our president. I had the opportunity to listen to the professor three years ago in Chicago, I think you were there as well, during his presentation, I turned to Banka and said - watchout for this one. Why does the good old professor had to put the emphasis on us to forget about politics. I commend him for heading back home to make a difference, and we should all emulate his move, but please save us the self righteous BS, especailly when the whole charade is about you and your dreams.

Good luck

Thanks

From: Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>