GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:29:09 +0200
Samateh Julakaliamang,

Thanks to your respond as you note it engel Aisha,Who i think must have been cautioned by people in the Gambia who are saving their own skins or positions,Negletting reallities thats' reflecting on our people in Africa particularly Gambia not forgetting the buchering of our young lads on april 10-11,And arresting my dear friend (Wildeh) Dumo Saho unjustly,Should be freed on conditionally to express his political conciosness in anyway necessary.Lets' hope for his freedom soon,And i hope Aisha will join us to condem the crimes been comitted by Jammeh and his tycoons in Gambia,And not blaming the contributors to G/L.She has to be pragmatic.

For Democracy
Fye.F.Samateh.