GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamodou Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:28:26 -0000
Ansumana,

How come you've discarded the Grandfather title and demoting me to Kotokay?
By the way, have you read the latest UN Human Development index? If not I
will be posting it soon. Ansumana, like I've said before, you anin't seen
nothing yet. Only a fool will think that I have my eye on the MD post. Those
who really know me will tell you that, that is one of the last things I
aspire for. But mark you, I might one fine day be Gamtel MD. Not only do I
have the qualifications but I have the experience (23 years) and competence
to go with it. If it ever happens, please pray that I do my job as
professionally as I claim. Gambia will be better for it.

Take care, pamodou.