GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:12:03 +0000
Ousman, thanks for providing us Kasekende's contacts and yes, he needs to
hear from all of us.  I am baffled how countries like the Gambia lower bad
governance and mismanagement to the floor, only to have some World Banker to
endorsed the most ridiculous.  Who will spend a week in The Gambia and
conclude that their is a conducive environment for the private sector,
amongst other things?  They make these sorts of pronouncements for the worst
performers in Africa, especially.  Thanks for you insights.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou