GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 14:52:26 +0000
OJ'S criticisms of Dibba might be legitimate but it is three decades too
late. If as he is asserting dibba has committed such henious crimezs he
should have been moraly oblige to inform us, but to tell us now is rather
late and futile. Of course just like many of them Dibba is only playing a
game of political opportunism, realising that he is in his twilight years
and without any principles or an iota of dignity he choose to sale his sole
to the devil. T