GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:58:50 -0800
Sometimes even after a day's hard work I find it hard to be able to ignor this nonsense when I lay hands on my computer.What?!!! Antuman Saho reconciling with who and why? Why reconcile in Basse when Serekunda is nearer and steaming? As Sidia Jatta replied to Yaya ie when Yaya called opposition members unwanted elements in Africa and the like.Yaya continued by attempting to down play PDOIS's single seat.I like what Jatta said:" That,PDOIS's single seat was there to swing the 33 APRC seats off the scale" The prophet of Islam once said as follows..That he prefered 12 realistic men and women of honour than thousands who were fake and hypocritical.Who cares about a reconciling band of selfish toads when the person who won Sandu and the one who won Serekunda are being regarded as "enemies" when they are genuine critics?! How could Halifa and Sidia win if they they were not voted in by their supporters? Why would anyone even listen to such a so-called reconciliatiatory move when it is
 nothing but a  "stampede of hallucinating drummers"?
Look Yaya should come out of this so-called shell of immaculate place and then look at himself through the mirror.Yaya be real and stop using these wet nostrils as your loud speakers.You will never tell these people (you are using) who you really are! You will never tell these so-called NAMS,party secretary generals who you really are.There is a big difference between them living in the state house for ten years working with Yaya and knowing who Yaya really is. I do not blame those who want to show "jerking" consistency near Yaya because for Yaya this stupid so called consistency is the price one pays for his or her life.
Halifa Sallah should stop reacting to such sad stories please Halifa I beg you just stop talking about these Yaya Jammeh made black bulls and lions.
We all know who killed that the lion and then left it lying near Poste Keur Ayib a village in Senegal, close to Farafeni.He who does such things knows them.Halifa you are a pure Tijan so you do not know killing bulls and lions,therefore do not walk along that path with an animist trying to feign love with the sacred names of Allah.
Lest we forget he the accuser is the very one who buried bags of salt at the Fajara barracks to win the hearts and minds of would-be rebel soldiers. Did the bags of salt protect Yaya then? I wish they could at least our friend Dot Faal would have been breathing near his orphans today.Did that work? Ask Binneh Minteh because he was there when his colleagues were being slaughtered.
Yaya Jammeh accusing others for what? Witch craft? Yaya? My God! sometimes I feel so sorry for those who drum and dance  because there is no doubt in my mind that Yaya knows who he is and he will never reveal that side to those people!
Sad to say Halifa but please you have so many fans(It may not even be me) who just want to see you abandon trying to talk about these black bulls and stinking lions Yaya is imagining in his mind.
The skeleton of that  lion which was killed two years before the locusts came in West Africa let alone Gambai has been "bagged" and kept by a hunter in a village in Senegal.Yaya thinks that he is "immune" or smart? Am laughing! This is funny! I swear to the Almighty Yaya Jammeh you will realise the might of the wings of those angels guarding the universe unexpectedly one day in a surprising way for that matter.Yaya  you beleive that you are going out of power  in a morning right? Laugh!!! readers but am not dreaming Yaya knows that and he believes in it! He Yaya is scared because he was spiritually warned that his reign will not exceed 9 Years. True or false,he may sacrifice anything to extend that "magical" limit.Some intellectuals may even think that am crazy to say the latter but this is a fact.That is the mind of a man we all call president! and some of us served under him before.I was serving under that stinking umbrella so I know these things friends.
Yaya accusing others for killing black bulls and lions? Tell me who has lions in The Gambia apart from Yaya himself? The one we had in Abuko was forcefully taken to Kanilai anyway.The story was on the papers wasn't it? The Abuko lion was taken to Kanilai zoo for mating and copulation right? Has it been returned? Find out! Yaya please remember that you cannot be an angel before Essa Bokarr Sey. Never! I know you,you know me.
Being the president today does not make you any different Yaya just do not fool yourself bro.President Jammeh,so what? Look at the map of the globe and look at yourself within that place.Yaya your imaginations are trying to cover reality.That leads to diminished mental capacity.STOP IT!

Who can sacrifice lions other than  you Yaya? How did you Yaya know that lions are good for such a sacrifice ie that they could help divert the locusts to Gambia?!  Yaya was trying to use this as a smart card because he has close friends who call him an expert in magnetising Gambian minds locally.This attempt was too serious Yaya.You see when your mind is not that powerful trying to sway more sophisticated ones can reveal your own incompetence at times.Do not copy old politics because your era is different likewise your maturity also cannot fill the back of a grass hopper friend.You are ruling by force not by intelligence.

Yaya also said that he speaks to "rabbs and jinnahs" one of them was at Kerewan Bridge! The tapes he made are there at the GRTS! My friends we all know that!
Now why couldn't Yaya speak to the locusts too therefore advice them not to mess with Gambian farmers' products? You see when I see such sad stories from my old friend I really pity him because Yaya is completely lost and lonely in a bitter world which is surrounded by money,decadence and sickness!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"