GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa-Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:11:49 -0700
Honestly, i don't think names individuals choose to subscribe with matter. In my view, character and temperament matter more. In every sphere of life, individuals exercise the right to come public or go anonymous. Whatever they choose should be left to their discretion. In the early days, Iraqi Police and Military had to wear masks to conceal their identity. Government officials provide info to the press off the records. As to whether it is ethical or unethical, it is a completely different matter, i would desist from making any judgement call.

However, We should worry ourselves with some very angry reptiles that uses such lethal and vulgar words like F...., B..., etc. You know the words i am talking about. Certainly you know the king of this club (Binneh Minteh) and his chief lieutenant (Ams Jallow) They are very, very, angry individuals. They can only communicate their angry message with vulgarity and nothing less. For that is how they cool off their anger.

I suspect, one reason for their outrage is that allegations against them are unassailable. Eg. Remember when a subscriber of the L reminded Binneh Minteh about the debts he left unpaid in Turkey. He went ballistic with vulgarity second to none on the L.

By the way, i love my name; cannot hide it under any circumstance. Because i try to lead a clean life style. My Dad always calls me "First President". You know the history. Sometimes he will add "And the best"

Finally leave the man in the mask alone and start addressing the man with a blue/black gown, golden pen, numerous diplomas and black but venomous tongue.

Psuedo/real can or may be tolerated, But vulgarity/immorality cannot and must not be condoned. It should be reprehended with unrestrained vigor

Pa-Pierre
first Premier

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい