GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:35:00 +0200
Habib Ghanim, Sr <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Amadou do not worry
> As far as I am concerned you are history
> There is no need to argue with one  track minded person whose support for religion is non existent.. It is just a waste of time .
> You are been deleted and written off from my end
> Good luck and Wasalaam.
> Habib

You are the funniest man on the List! Religion? Where does that come in? I am a devout Muslim. I am just more pragmatic than you are with your narrow-mindedness. I can see the whole while you focus just on religion. Why don't you move to Afghanistan and give us a break? I'm not history, You are. You belong in a museum!

Kabir.