GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:15:00 +0000
HAMZA:

I couldn't agree more. You hit the nail firmly on its head. Such kinds of
INTELLECTUAL PROSTITUTION, TERRORISM and JABBERWOCKY stuff will not be
allowed in this forum. We have these JACKASSES who have long mortgaged their
souls, integrity and all that they believe in take upon themselves to
intrude us with their garbage and grudges with the ultimate intention just
to come to smear fine Officers like Colly, who had put their lives and their
families's lives at risk, just to defend the constitution of our country.
These jackasses who try to paddle such garbage here are solely motivated by
sheer PAROXYSM, and they are the type of PANJANDRUMS who don't even care
about the plight of even their own families, whiles they try to protrude
their nostrils here in an attempt to do the ugly work for the vermin,
period. Such kind of slavery and prostitution always make me puke up to my
neck.

Prostitutes like Samba, despite their brilliant ability to communicate, are
often easily taken by subliminal and impulsive circumstances, which tend to
hypnotize their fine intellect. This is pathetic and absolutely detrimental
to INTELLECTUAL INDEPENDENCE. Sometimes I do wonder why some Gambia
intellectuals become so self destructive and always box themselves in a
keyless lock box because of out of passion and hatred. Frankly, Samba is a
big hypocrite here, because he has described Colly as someone who possesses
high esteem, and has the audacity to label him a 'tyrant'. In my book, some
one with high esteem is an individual who has integrity, honesty and his
deeds are always guided by moral prism. And that was Colly's attitude during
his tenure as Army Chief. In fact, it was because of his high esteem, as I
already stated it in my response to his Bigger Picture last week-end, that
he once again put his own life on the line to foil both the Farafenni and
Kartong attacks. As HAMZA put it best, not every body working for the state
is pro-Moron, and also not every body against the moron is also pro-jawara.
This is what prostitutes like Samba has to comprehend, period.

Ansumana.