GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
koto Faal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:35:47 +0000
Bambalaye,
Karambas clip is just a clip that picks up a fight and if the Gambia-L is
build as a platform for such scenarios, I think then Managers should thing
twice where the media is heading. As for your request, I will give you the
literal meaning of wassillah and talibeh, they are all arabic words,
Wassillah meaaning THE GUIDE and talibeh meaninng THE STUDENT, their roles
different. Wassillah should be choosen by the talib and he should be someone
who can initiate you to the right path towards achieving spiritual
upliftment and talib is someone seeking knowledge of all forms. This bond
between wassillah and talib is an instituition and is different from what
karamba was yabbing about, Gamos is a gathering of people, coming together
to celebrate the birth of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) for whatever reasons
best known to them,I see no reason why anyone should condemn that, unless
you are Karamba.
He remark you are better off spending your time in western education than to
an arabian one, I for one I regret why I didnt give atleast 30% of education
life to Arabian education. People like karamba enthused with western great
minds, sing their songs and call themselves literates, but let me put this
to him and everyone that there is no greater mind than that of the
caliphates let alone the prophet.He is the only ILLITERATE that authored a
book that stood the test for over 1400years after the death of christ, if
this is not sufficent in its entirety to warrant a celebration of the
beautiful life this man had and platform he set for mankind to achieve a
peaceful life in this world, then I see no other reason for anyone would
have the cause to celebrate anything in this world. This karamba is a very
disrespectful person, he has not an iota of sense that somethings are best
left on said.
I know you will need more explanation for what you asked but i wuold rather
make it lecture than to elaborate in this clip.
Koto