GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:12:49 +0000
Prince,
      You have been quiet for a while though,hope you weren't preoccupied
with pressing matters somewhere else?
Anyway,welcome back...
Prince this time your style is different though,you are repeating the same
'monotonous' questions but with difference,that i must admit-because truth
calls for it!
There are three areas that u touched and i will try my best to give u my
perspective towards the said points and then live u to judge.

1/The Korro Ceesay issue: Prince, i think so many other pro-APRC or
independent minded debators did give in their opinions on that case
herein.Junglesunrise's position as far as i am concerned was the best ie:for
one to avoid  explaining something that he or she does not know or fully
understand.We heard different explanations and different rumours but has
anyone shown you concrete evidence yet? By the way Prince i wasn't at the
scene of the said crime neither did i meet anyone who was there,so prince
for a gentleman to ask me a question on that is something unexpected.
However,there are three points to consider in order for one to justify your
question or reject its essence
ie:a)If the question is based on the general and is being thrown to us(those
that you qualify as supporters of the regime back home on gambial)then i
will take it as a question that isn't for YERO as a person but its rather a
political strategy during our debates.
Which may then be more difficult for you and us because there are different
ways in trying to escape blame as far as politics is concerned.Therefore
politicising such cases will neither help the victim nor the investigators.
As of now and as far as i know legally-speaking my take on that is;what the
law says ie: a person is innocent until when convicted at a given court.
The other part of the story is that;law doesn't favour hearsay evidence per
se(if u know what i mean).We have seen or heard people who spoke but we are
yet to see real suspects thru law! I mean lawful arrests etc(NOT GAMBIAL
ARRESTS!).
So Prince my position remains open until when truth is tried by time!

b)On the death of the school children...Prince i think you are just
attempting to revisit old positions here,because when adressing me u wrote
Essa.Well Prince and i am certain that you are fully convinced that
Yeropulloh is ESSA BOKARR SEY! Then if thats the case revisit the archives
of GambiaL and tell me what the latter's position was as far

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."