GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 06:44:45 PST
Musa Jeng,

Great ideas in your piece below!! I think there is ample time to try and
organise this proposed panel discussion on the Gambian situation that you
and others are suggesting.

In my view, it would be really brilliant to have a panel discussion
comprising myself, Halifa Sallah, Dr Abdoulaye Saine, Saul Khan or Hamjatta,
Jabou Joh and someone who would speak on behalf, or in favour of, the Jammeh
Government.

This kind of debate would be very healthy for our country, and I would have
thought that the Gambia, as a country, would be the only WINNER.

Musa, let's do our best to ensure that this proposed panel discussion come
to some fruition. By the way, I, for one, am eagerly looking forward to
meeting - in person - all those wonderful brothers and sisters I've come to
know/meet through Gambia L.

Ebrima Ceesay