GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:20:26 EST
 Jabou,

 Thanks for your effort, but you don't need to fwd anything from Matarr. It
 doesn't take any imagination to know what will be in the mail. Instead of
 people excusing matarr's behavior, we should all be trying to find ways of
 helping the guy. This is more than an "anger control problem." My offer
 stands.

 Saul.

 Ps.
 I don't feel offended by Matarr's insults. He can't help it, so why bother?
Saul,

l agree, but l just did it to show all those who continue to belabour this
issue, so they can see what they are defending. l also apologise to you for
forwarding this. As far as l am concerned, the issue is dead.

Jabou