GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 23:10:11 -0400
Did I ever say that I "intercepted" Pa Nderry's emails..?  The emails where
sent to me from Pa Nderry's addy himself.  How can you vouch that Pa Nderry
himself is the real McCoy sending me these emails in order to give the
impression that somebody hacked his email account?  If someone "hacked" his
email then what is stopping Pa Nderry from protecting himself etc etc....You
what Jabou, you can go to hell with you self-righteous bullshit.

E.