GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:58:02 EDT
Gassama:

Goats and Politics replete with a description of Cherreh, Dahine, Mafeh,
Mbahal etc etc, ehm?

Brother, aside from the fact that you have given me a craving for the above
on this dark and dreary morning at work, I wonder what on Earth prompted you
to distort our senses which such unadulterated nonsense?

Given, we cannot control your input on this forum but everything we write
herein is done for a reason.  It is thus sometimes justifiable to speculate
about logical explanations for the temporary wayward pieces we see here.

Perhaps yours can be tied to the fact that it is harvest season upcountry
where the farmers have resorted to growing grass instead of peanuts not only
because there is a huge market for it, but also because the farmers have had
a disastrous time growing with our country's main cash crop over the past
SEVEN seasons.

Word has it that there are very potent stains out there which can lead to
serious panic attacks and bouts of temporary madness in some folk. Other than
the consumption of liters and liters of the most toxic home made liquor,
consumption of this toxic strain of grass best explains the temporary
insanity which led to this post.

Go slow, brother

Yus