GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:37:59 EST
Ngorr & Momodou:
Thank you for your rejoinders in helping dispelling this absolutely silly
notion that conscious objectors are unpatriotic.

The reason we have all chosen to embark on this noble undertaking is simply
because when we see wrong being perpetrated on our countrymen, we call it
exactly like it is. No amount cajoling from the perpetrators of the horrible
'laissez faire' attitude which has held us back for so long will make us
abandon our principles as it concerns this murderous & inept regime.

Jamfa Conteh is a confused brother who has been here for too long.  Mind you,
he did show the same symptoms when he posted in another forum a few yrs ago.
I then accused him of flip flopping like a fish that had been thrown out of
water.  The Gambia-L gave him another lifeline but again he has again
relapsed into another bout of violent flip-flopping.  It's a shame because he
is truly a nice guy.

Jallow Bojang however, is a different case.  He is truly a treacherous human
being, evidenced by his spreading nasty rumors about my family.  His own
sister wrote to me and presented me the evidence of this numbskull's
treachery.

Gassama is perhaps the most confounding member of this group.  Sometimes, he
reminds me of a gullible ten year old who believes everything his father
says.  However, the man is an expert at feigning stupidity.  He is not as
dumb as he sounds and this leads me to believe that he understands the
problems of this regime, but has dug himself into such a deep hole that any
change about face will result in his burial.  He is therefore a selfish
animal of opportunity.

Lets keep on doing what we do best and ignore some of these risible
accusations coming from folks who don't even think before adopting ridiculous
cliches such as these.

Happy MLK day to everyone, and inhis famous words:
"Let's keep the dream alive"