GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:37:55 -0500
PLAY: "The Power Of Negativity"
Date: Aug 30, 2001

G'ler[ 1 ] "On a FINAL note, what does the STILL TO BE CONFIRMED report of
 Mr. Jones FIRING a gun OUTSIDE Serrekunda police station HAVE TO DO WITH
 a riot that started OUTSIDE GHS and ENDED at Stink Corner?  These
 outrageous claims have NO BASIS.."

G'ler[ 2 ] Replies," Stop this play and get your facts correct. WHO told
 you that the demonstartion ENDED at Sting coner? Were you really AT THAT
 demo ?" For Freedom X

PS: I still advocate for a truce amongst fellow comrades and this is not an
attempt to add fuel to burning fire, but goodie, isn't this the Joke Of The
Week or what? lol! (o-:). No offense intended guys but man I'm glad this
one didn't slip by me. I said not so fast. No wonder Gassa was having a
field day. Great stuff, hehehehe..I tell you, I've Had It Up To Here With
Com·e·dy  (o-:)

Gassa: What is your take on Dr Sedat Jobe's resignation? It beats me why
men of his calibre associate with 'common folks' in your camp. I don't get
it. Some said it's greed. My grandma said George, you listen to me:"they're
are 'TUPID" . Anyway, Gassa just give us a little, will you? Come on, just
a little. You wanted the spotlight. Right?

On a more serious note, let us help the opposition with their financial
situation. As others have lamented already,"let us put our mouth where our
money is". I also do welcome the petition suggested by Malamin Johnson. Gotta go, gotta go..
                                                 Cheers!
                                                 Mr Makaveli (o-:)

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com