GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:34:09 +0000
Essa,

I am lost and perplexed by your assertion that I am defending old friends.
If there are old friends who decide to work for Jammeh, it is there problem
because they would have to be the one to answer to any questions asked of
them  when the time comes, and  not me since I choose  not to associate with
the APRC regime.

PLEASE OPEN OF THE ISSUES WHICH ARE NOT AT MY ADVANTAGE.

I  mentioned to you that this is not personal, that I am only calling what I
see as I see it. If you do not want me to comment on the issue, don't you
think perhaps you should not send it to the forum for public consumption.

This has nothing to do with AGERA, because the facts regarding your
invitation by AGERA were clearly demonstrated by Musa Jeng and I believed
what Musa presented at the meeting as substatiation that he indeed was right
all along. AGERA has very good and genuine people in their efforts and I
must say I personally don't have any issues with the organization or any of
them besides saying what I feel.

What I am trying to say to you is that I  have a problem with the
inconsistency,  that you can perhaps want me to believe in something else in
the future which is the KAKATAR issue I reffered to.

I  have no interest in attacking you personally because I belief you are
good person and yes we have talked over the phone as mentioned as well as
emails you have sent which are very SENSITIVE , I am simply saying what my
observations are.

I do not have connections within the APRC and could care less about the
APRC. You are talking to someone who shows the list interest in politics and
NEVER declared my loyalty to neither the APRC or the OPPOSITION.

If you want to make this personal, I suggest you take another route.  I am
sending you a private email on one of the deragotory threats you once sent
during your YERO MAMA days when you tried to get me on the APRC camp.

You read it and tell  me if you want that to be shown out here for public
consumption.

As always, I still think you are good person who I see as inconsistent.

AND STILL BEST REGARDS,

Ablie Njie- Lekbi
Atlanta

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com