GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:28:26 GMT
KB,

Thanks for the piece.  These reports are really disturbing.  APRC's attempt
to amend sections of the constitution that are 'inimical' to its interest is
highly arrogant and insulting to the will of the Gambian people.

AS you rightly put it is time
"to put
>together a plan for what we are going to do if the government (as usual)
>decides to ignore the will of the people and go ahead with the
>constitutional amendment".

The bilge these people are pouring on us should be stopped and thrown back
to them.

Regards,

MBoge