GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:24:11 -0500
Jallow, you must be one of the most morbid Gambians if you ‘enjoy’ reading
the ‘gruesome’ pieces I send here about your hero (Yaya). Are you well?
Instead of mustering the courage and the wherewithal to challenge my points,
all you do is exhibit your ALES and inferiority complexes making silly
comments. If nothing else, your inferiority complex should have convinced
Gambians to send you out of power. Remember Hitler had to annihilate a whole
people to feel some self-worth. Yaya has to steal millions of dollars, fire
numerous civil servants, kill numerous innocent Gambian citizens, marry
himself a foreigner just to feel some self-worth. As for you, you had to
come here and ‘pee’ on people by telling us about your ‘job’ and ‘meetings’,
in your sick quest to be taken seriously. Something is seriously wrong with
you lot.

Let me tell you something, boy. You can take Yaya from the jungle, but you
can NEVER take the jungle out of Yaya. No amount of phony titles can make
the man something he is not. He can only dream about being an engineer. But
he will NEVER be one. The guy is a moron. Period. And so are you, running
around declaring allegiance to child murderers. You ought to be ashamed of
yourself.

I just saw the LIES you are peddling on G_L about why it is justified for
Yaya to threaten to kill 20,000 innocent Gambians. Because I do NOT want to
be accused of speaking for any political Party, I will ignore your mumbo
jumbo about who said what about widows and orphans. Suffice for me to point
out to you and other mental midgets that all you can accuse Yaya
‘detractors’ of, is spoken words. All you are doing is spreading LIES about
what people said or did NOT say. Meanwhile people on our side can give names
of numerous Gambians that Yaya and his cohorts murdered in cold blood. We
are NOT just talking about threats and mere spoken words. We are talking
about the soldiers murdered in November 1994 (in cold blood). We are talking
about Koro Ceesay. We are taking about our children on April 10 and 11,
2000. We are talking about Opposition supporters killed and maimed in the
election campaign that just concluded.

Try all you can to rationalize Yaya’s diabolical threats to the lives of
thousands of innocent Gambian citizens. We all along knew that there are
despicable Gambians that will always do anything to rationalize the acts of
the Devil. Hitler had people writing books for him about why it was
justified to annihilate the Jews. This phenomenon about rationalizing
cold-blooded murder is NOT new. How on earth can what Yaya said be remotely
compared to the NEW U.S. policy that came in the aftermath of the terrorist
attacks on American soil? Who has threatened innocent Gambian citizens like
the terrorists that attacked America on September 11? We all know that when
Yaya says that he is going to kill people in order to protect Gambians what
he means is that he is going to kill people in order to protect his
government. Two very different motivations. This is the point you morons are
missing. Someone that would order the massacre of defenseless and innocent
children does NOT have the interest of innocent Gambians at the forefront of
his mind. What Yaya said is NOT similar to U.S. policy necessitated by
ACTUAL events. What Yaya said is very clear and need no translation/spin.
The vermin said that he is prepared to annihilate Gambians in order to
perpetuate himself in power. Simple and straightforward. To show the
contempt with which he holds Gambians, he sent his wife out of the country
during the campaign so that if turmoil were to break out, his wife will be
far from it. Despicable.
KB