GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 06:19:11 -0700
Hi folks,

The e-mail below is one of those that is a constant source of grief to many
on the list.  I mean why in the world does Peter Sanyang have to use the
words he is using below.  For this reason, I would like to say to Peter and
people like him that I would appreciate it if in the future you would kindly
refrain from using language like he is using below.  As I and many people
have indicated, it does NOBODY, any good for us to engage in insults.
Please realize that our forum is public, and you should at least respect
other people, if not people who make you want to insult them.

Thanks, and best wishes.

Katim