GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:37:36 +0100
KB

Thanks for your contribution.

I am afraid I shall not be able to reply this weekend
as I am currently on the verge of going  out for a
short break to enjoy the Bank Holidays

I shall therefore reply to you next week.

Enjoy your weekend and also good luck to the
organisers of the ALD symposium, please don't let Pabi
Joof and his entourage have an easy ride.

Good Bye

Sanusi

Sanusi, thanks again for your mail. I will try and

=== message truncated ===