GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:13:50 -0400
  BUT WHERE IS THE TRUTH?

By Abdou Joof
------------------------------

June 1, 2006
*Can we believe anything we are told by Dr. Taal and Pa Mbai is the number
one question? As Pa Mbai himself would say, this is a legitimate journalist
question. Fellow Gambians, after all the hullabaloo do we know what the
truth is?*

Could it be that Pa Mbai set a very clever trap for Dr. Taal and the Daily
Observer? Could it be Pa Mbai is fighting to stay in the US and this hacking
story has made it dangerous for him to be deported? He called himself
"exiled" yesterday in Freedom.com. Who "exiled" Pa Mbai? He used to work
happily for Jammeh's Daily Observer until 2004.

It is possible the hacking story happened like this:

   - Pa Mbai removes all his important informers from his subscribers
   list and adds one or two people he does not like such as Tombong;
   - Then Pa Mbai himself sends the list of subscribers and a claim that
   he has joined the APRC to the Daily Observer;
   - Dr. Taal jumps at this without thinking and splashes the news all
   over the Daily Observer.

Pa Mbai is laughing all the way to the bank as he gets massive coverage for
his Freedomnewspaper.com thanks to the Daily Observer and the US immigration
authorities let him stay in US.

Everybody is fooled, Dr. Taal and Daily Observer lose 3-nil because they
have given Pa Mbai a million Dalasis worth of free coverage and show
dictatorship in The Gambia to the World and they help Pa Mbai win his
immigration case.

What about us Gambians? Do we believe Pa Mbai's nonsense or Dr. Taal's
propaganda? Have we forgotten so quickly Pa Mbai's reporting of recent past
months? Even this week Pa Mbai now discloses NEWS that Ebou Jallow killed
Koro Ceesay.

If Pa Mbai claims his contacts are now known to the Jammeh Government where
does he get all the information?

Answer: probably from himself, like the NADD selection of OJ as leader was
faked.

So Fellow Gambians I think it is propaganda and propaganda from both the
ex-Mad Professor and the ex-RVH Watchman and the truth is nowhere to be
seen.
peace

 *Ex-Mad Professor = 0 *

*Ex-RVH Watchm*