GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:26:58 +0200
  Basss...,

  No, actually not. No one answered my question as to the meaning of the
word "MUBARAK". I think though that it all is my fault. Bringing that
question at the tail end of a laugh-cry script on the APRC choreographed
elections meant many would ignore it inadvertently.

  Many many thanks.

  Best regards,
  sidibeh