GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:07:07 -0500
Ebrima,
       keep up the great job that you are doing.
Alan D Collins owe you an apology otherwise this matter will go beyond the
gambia-L.You being a Gambian journalist have the right to investigate any
foreign company that has invested in the country, the terms and conditions
of the contract between it and Government and inform Gambians.
Mr. Collins behavior is not what is expected of him as a British citizen and
a President of Hilo Trading {Gambia}LTD.He is expected to know how more than
this and respect the opinions of others.What special interest does he have
in this contract more than you the Gambian?.Time will tell.
Ebrima,you are not alone in this noble fight and keep us inform.

Best regards,
Saihou

Copy to Alan D Collins