GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:51:00 -0700
"Here are the phone numbers for the hotel: 1-800-424-8577, and local
202-862-1600. Nothing against this Zeinab girl in person, but I think the
hotel's management needs to know what type of guests they're lodging."

If you decide to call this number, make sure you indicate that you want to
speak with a manager (reservations or whatever). Don't lead the reps to know
why you are calling. You can make up something like ..."I am calling to
compliment a rep for an execellent service..." or ...."I'm calling to let
someone know how happy I am with your service..."
From personal experience (at the receiving end) you will be able to talk to
a manager without much hassle. Our concern will have a better impact at
management level.

If you have the time, call and let's make sure that she has a hell of a
time. She will have to have a taste of her husbands medicine.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Send money to anyone,via e-mail. Free & secure.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=ajallow%40usd.edu