GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:42:11 EST
Mr. Bajo:

I was a recipient of Matarr's mails insulting people's parents, and I swear
to you, if you had gotten EVEN ONE of them, you would not have campaigned for
his reinstatement without an apology from him.  Yes, his insults were
personal, but I think you are very wrong to say that people should address
their views regarding the issue outside the Bantaba -- Matarr cursed people
based on their postings on this forum.

It is time for Matarr to take responsibility.  If getting back on the List is
that important to Matarr, why can't he swallow his pride and apologize to
those he wronged???

Peace!

Awa Sey

In a message dated 12/4/99 11:21:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]