GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:23:25 EDT
OB

I must commend you, Bass and others for stressing the importance of covering
the national assembly by GRTS. But can you clarify what you mean by "the
bureaucratic redtapes" and the word "lacklustre" when you referred to GRTS.
Are you referring to lacklustre as "not bright or dull? Also TV coverage of
the National Assembly in the former regime has never been a problem since
there was no TV Station. So there is no comparison. "But I feel you"

Your Home Boy
SAUL