GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:14:16 EDT
Malick Khan,

Cut the crap and at least have the basic decency to write under your sodding
name and stop fooling yourself that people don't realise that it is you who
has been sending in this unadulterated rubbish under the nom de guerre of
Jamba Jobe. Even the one-eyed fool on this List have figured that much out.
Let me inform you that when you take me on, i only hope you have what it
takes to be a long-distance runner. Pipsqueaks like you can't ruffle my
feathers as you seem hell-bent on doing. Meantime you keep regurgitating that
familiar unadulterated rubbish of yours and see where you will end up with it.

Hamjatta Kanteh