GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
koto Faal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:45:13 +0000
To all interested subscribers in this ongoing debate about
disbelievers,people of the book, and the polytheist in the Sura Al bayinatu
where references are made concerning the above mentioned groups, the Quran
as we know it needs a very careful translation of both the text and
commentaries, both can be misleading depending on the Individual researching
and the source of the text.These groups in question has been talk about
several times in different chapters in the Holy Quran but at all times for
different reason.In this particular instances this sura was serve as an
ultimatum to all non muslims and warning to them of the consequencies they
faced in the hereafter but this doesn't go to the extend of attacking their
moral behavior in society cause their are good people among them, they do
good things for society but that is not what ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY wants from
them,THE AHSHADA IS THE MAIN PROBLEM.One should really try and return to the
beginning of all things (THE SOURCE) to really understand the problems of
RELIGIOUS FAITHS. We have learned in the Hadith,THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD
(Pbuh) saying  to his followers that I am going to send you to ABBYSINNIA,
present day Ethopia to a Christian King to apply for Assylum,He is a king
that do no wrong to his people, he is a man of great justice, HE knew then
morality was not an issue but Submission to ALLAH'S WILL,will always be the
biggest pitfall along the way back to ALLAh's Eternal Bliss.The text of the
above sura is not my word nor the word of any human being, our duty is to
try and recites it or translate it atleast near it is written, this
particular verse says "Inna lasinna kafaru min akhlil kitabi wal
moushrikinna fe narre jahanam hali deena fe ha awla eka hum sharul bariyati"
(meaning to you the disbelievers and the people WE gave books ie christians
and jews and the polytheist are all going jahanam,which is the literal
meaning but it goes beyond this,why several reason but the principal one is
the AHSHADA,where you submit to ALLAH'S Will and Proclaim and comfirm that
Muhammad is a Prophet and Messenger of ALLAH(SWT),they refute that which
brought us to the precedent shaitan set long ago when he was asked to
prostrate for Adam, If we know why he was detrone then we will not be having
this conversation on line, but it is the same principles or Judgement that
will be befall anyone who has the remoteness of chances without not taking
this Oath, even the law of this earth ask for Oath e.g President of the
United States, if you are not sworn in , you won't take Office and you think
if you don't take with ALLAH (swt) you will take Office, everything you see
here is a manifestation of ALLAH'S Kingdom.This  subscribtion is in response
to all those people whom needed clarification whether the people of the book
are referred to in this particular sura especially modou camara whose
response to sister jabo contribution. These people choosed not to believe
the Prophet (Pbuh)and thus condemned themselves to Jahanam. I am very sorry
if this offended anyone I am just trying to help with the text of the Holy
Quran, I hope this contribution will help a long way to our enlightenment of
the Quran and its commentaries. May ALLAH forgive me for any misleadings
this contribution may cause.I am praying to ALLAH the ALMIGHTY to bestowed
upon us all Wisdom and Guidance. Rabbana atayna fe dunya hasanatan wa fil
ahkira hasanatan wakhina hasabana, subhana rabihesati amayasifun wa salamu
alal murrsalin walhamdu lila AMEN.