GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:18:30 -00
Hello Administrators of Gambia-L,

Greetings to you all!

I requested for help in subscribing several names but only my own
name was subscribed.

Please, can you subscribe the earlier names and also can you please
subscribe Mr. Baboucarr Jobarteh at the Office of the Vice President?
His email address is [log in to unmask]

The other names who want to be subscribed are as follows:

1. Ebou Drammeh ([log in to unmask])
2. Saul Gassama ([log in to unmask])
3. Mam Seit ([log in to unmask])
4. General Information Office ([log in to unmask])

The last email address of the General Information Office is where
Press Releases from State House will be originating from. It will
be the only official voice from State House on Gambia-L. All the
other above email addresses are for the personal consumption of Gambia-
L postings by the abovementioned names. Mr. Baboucarr Jobarteh at
[log in to unmask] is also subscribing to Gambia-L as an individual
and not as a representative of the Office of the Vice President.

Once again, only [log in to unmask] will be the official voice
of State House on Gambia-L and this address will be used to send
out pertinent Press Releases.

I also wish to end by thanking all those numerous Gambia-L members
who have sent in their praises of the State House website and their
constructive criticisms. They have all been noted. Thank you.

Please let me know what the exact status of their subscriptions are.

All best wishes,
FJC.
Director of Press,
State House, Gambia.